LEARNING BY DOING
PRODUCE YOUR METAL PART ON 3D PRINTING MACHINE
Training session focuses on the powder-bed-based laser melting of metal technology. At the end of the day, we will have in hand main technical details: technology’s specifications, available materials, data preparation, machine’s parameters. Supported by a technician you will launch a production.
Be an expert on 3D printing before investing!
1.For whom the training day has been created?
The training day has been designed for industrial or personal actors interested by metal 3D printing technology.
2.What are the requirements?
The training day is open to all. Participant doesn’t need to be a user of 3D printing technology.
3.How is organized the training day?
The training session takes place in our workshop at St Denis (France). Repmo is registered as a training center. A technician specialized in 3D printing technology will support participants and give them specific background.
4.What are the topics?
Topics covered by the training session:
- Knowledge in metal 3D printing technology (powder-bed-based laser melting of metal)
- Data set up and STL fields
- Production set up on 3D printing machine
- Security and environment of the machine
Repmo is registered as a training center:
- Price for company 850 HT €*,: 400 € HT per additionnal subscription
- Price for personnal user: 400 €
REPMO - 377 avenue du président Wilson - 93214 Saint-Denis La Plaine.
From Paris: A1 Highway - Exit n°2: St Denis/La Plaine/St-Denis centre
From Villepinte/nord de Paris: A1/E19 Highway - Exit n°2
- RER B - La Plaine - Stade de France
- RER D - Stade de France St Denis
- Ligne 13 - Porte de Paris St Denis